[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Advice with process design - is this possible?

Anton Hughes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 10:09:40 EST 2012

Anton Hughes [https://community.jboss.org/people/magick93] created the discussion

"Re: Advice with process design - is this possible?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777960#777960

Hi Mauricio

To give you some background.

We have a java app that recieves orders from an external source. These can come in rapid fire.

We want to use jBPM to start the java class that opens the connection to the order source, and listens to order recieved events.

By doing this we can seperate the transport logic that we currently have - that is, when an order arives we send it to a queue.
Plus, we can features to route and process orders.

thanks for your help.