[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can we set timezone for jbpm humantask

tom sebastian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 23:31:15 EST 2012

tom sebastian [https://community.jboss.org/people/tomsebastian] created the discussion

"Can we set timezone for jbpm humantask"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778020#778020

Hi all,
     We are using jbpm implementation of WSHumantask specification for our Humantask (jbpm-humantask 5.2). In our application each user can set their own timezone.
So for all data (time related), we convert it to GMT time zone before saving to databse.
Intention is to display these data in loggined user's timezone.
But incase of jbpm humantask, the data is saved in local timezone.
Can we specify the data should be  saved in a specific timezone(without changing system/database timezone). Is there any such configuration?

Thanks & regards
Tom