[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can we set timezone for jbpm humantask

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 02:18:47 EST 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Can we set timezone for jbpm humantask"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778044#778044

Are we talking about user provided data? If so maybe using another variable to store time zone would be enough. So whenever you need to display it you can either display it directly (if timezone of user and stored in process variable matches) or convert it to user's timezone as you have all the information available.

HTH