[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can we set timezone for jbpm humantask

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 02:43:41 EST 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Can we set timezone for jbpm humantask"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778048#778048

so you can store it either as process variable if time zone will be global for entire process instance or as task variable if time zone can be different for every task. And that will cover data entered by users and not generated by the engine/ht service. As those are based on local settings of jvm and will be used when saving dates. With that said your default time zone is the one used by jvm on which task server is running on.

HTH