[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Spring JMS error with JBoss 7.1.1-Final

Marcio B. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 24 16:33:44 EST 2012

Marcio B. [https://community.jboss.org/people/romarcio] created the discussion

"Re: Spring JMS error with JBoss 7.1.1-Final"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778206#778206

Sorry, but I don't have the source with me.

Look here some examples, but unfortunately nat are about JMS:
 http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/reference/beans.html#beans-java-instantiating-container-register http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/reference/beans.html#beans-java-instantiating-container-register
 http://mballem.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/spring-framework-3-100-livre-de-configuracao-por-xml/ http://mballem.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/spring-framework-3-100-livre-de-configuracao-por-xml/

You will need to follow this model of configuration, however it of course, for configuring JMS. Use the classes of jms beans from your XML to create your beans programmatically.

Sorry by my english, I am still learning .

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]