[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 5.3 clustering in an enterprise

Swaminathan Bhaskar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 09:58:45 EST 2012

Swaminathan Bhaskar [https://community.jboss.org/people/swaminathan.bhaskar] created the discussion

"jBPM 5.3 clustering in an enterprise"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778229#778229

Hello all,

We want to use jBPM 5.3 in our enterprise and one of the enterprise reqs is to have clustering. I did not find any documentation or information in this regard. We want to be able to have multiple JVMs running in one box (h/w blade) forming a cluster. As new requests to start the jBPM business process are made, the load needs to be distributed among the JVMs in the cluster. Also, if one of the JVMs crashes (for whatever reason), the crashed jBPM business process needs to be automatically picked up and restarted by another JVM in the cluster.

I am sure someone has already tried and solved this enterprise problem - any pointers or suggestions on how we can achieve this ?