[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Connection "setAutoCommit" Feature in JBoss EAP 5.1

Sundheep Govindharajan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 23:45:06 EST 2012

Sundheep Govindharajan [https://community.jboss.org/people/sundheepg3983] created the discussion

"Connection "setAutoCommit" Feature in JBoss EAP 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778251#778251

We are Migrating our application server from Weblogic 10.3 to Jboss EAP 5.1.  We are experiencing a problem with respect to No TX Data source configuration.

In weblogic, we have an option to set "autocommit" flag (true or false) through the console for the connections being created from JDBC.

Do we have such options with Jboss (no-tx-datasource) ?  I do not find any in the admin-console.

Though the tx-data source option would not work (as it would run every connnection as a transaction), I also tried creating tx-datasource and found not helping me.

Quick help in this would really be appreciated.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]