[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Mina/C3P0

Timothy Charman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 05:20:47 EST 2012

Timothy Charman [https://community.jboss.org/people/tcharman] created the discussion

"Re: Mina/C3P0"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778294#778294

Hi Maciej

Yes, I think you are right, c3p0 does not support this call even in the latest version.  However the query it is failing on was not in 5.4.0.CR1, it was changed due to the shortText field change which happened between 5.4.0.CR1 and 5.4.0.Final.

We will try DBCP 1.4, which I think should work.  I wanted to post here in case anyone had a recommendation for which pool to use, and in case anyone else hits this error.