[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jboss Guvnor JBPMN process variable

priyag gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 01:00:07 EST 2012

priyag gupta [https://community.jboss.org/people/priyag] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss Guvnor JBPMN process variable"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778746#778746

Hi Timhomir,

Thanks for your reply. I have created some simple variable using this variable definition. Now I want to know how these variables can be associated with form on user tasks in process. I am attaching the image of my process. On start of process I want that form generated should have all this variables that I have defined as process variables like Name, Age, salary, grade. How can I do this. Also I need this on my user step i.e. Accounting approval.

Regards
Priya