[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Web service calls

Alessandro Dionisi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 05:31:46 EST 2012

Alessandro Dionisi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cecchisandrone] created the discussion

"Web service calls"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778822#778822

Hello, I'm trying to invoke a web service using ServiceTask (implementation="##Webservice") according to the following link: http://mswiderski.blogspot.nl/2012/07/service-task-with-web-service.html http://mswiderski.blogspot.nl/2012/07/service-task-with-web-service.html. I need to save the process file in Guvnor, without using the designer because it doesn't support this feature yet. I'm not able to upload the process file to Guvnor as BPMN2 because when I try to create a new asset file of type BPMN2 the designer starts.

How can I test a process saved in Guvnor and containing a Web service call?