[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Seam runtime does not exist error but... it exists

Brian Graham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 10:42:13 EST 2012

Brian Graham [https://community.jboss.org/people/bgrahambo] created the discussion

"Re: Seam runtime does not exist error but... it exists"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778921#778921

In case anyone else stumbles onto this old thread (seems to be the only one on google search), I managed to fix this issue by simply removing the offending project from my eclipse workspace (not deleting it from disk), then importing it back in.  May not work for everyone, but it worked for me.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]