[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Testing connector that requires application managed securty

Earnest Dyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 10:53:01 EST 2012

Earnest Dyke [https://community.jboss.org/people/earnest.dyke] created the discussion

"Testing connector that requires application managed securty"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778929#778929

Greetings all,

I have create a connector to a legacy system of ours and I am trying to test it using Arquillian but I am unable to determine how to specify that I want application-managed-security. If I were deploying this to a AS 7 server this would go in the datasources config in standalone.xml but with Arquillian, how do I specify this? My connector depends on this as the connector can connect to multiple machines and this is how I have done it on AS 5.

Thanks in advance for any and all relevant answers.

Earnie!

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]