[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss tool + JSF : Know all managed bean declared with annotation

Antony Antony do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 13:55:50 EST 2012

Antony Antony [https://community.jboss.org/people/totoranky] created the discussion

"JBoss tool + JSF : Know all managed bean declared with annotation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778976#778976

Hi everybody,

Now we have auto-completion in xhtml file even if a bean is declared with annotations instead of using faces-config.
It's often useful to know or have a list of all managed beans, so the faces-config was a good way to get it.
If we use beans with annotations, do we have a way to get this list ?

In eclipse thanks to JBoss tool we have a new Web development view which presents all beans but it seems it's not compatible
with annotated beans.

Thanks for your help.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]