[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how to re-enter the last task node when activity process node was refused ?

lyman liu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 20:59:44 EST 2012

lyman liu [https://community.jboss.org/people/lymxiang] created the discussion

"Re: how  to re-enter the last task node  when  activity process node was refused ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779016#779016

Thanks for your help and advice ,u are right.
My idea into the erroneous zone.I think using multiple gateway will let the workfolw chart become very disorderly,so I want to try other ways .
when I  see Mauricio's and your  suggestion and  view the related BPMN standard ,I optimized my process , using multiple disagree gateway and
as far as possible let workflow looks not so mixed and disorderly.

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-779016-19945/ASKLEAVE2-image.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-779016-19945/450-199/ASKLEAVE2-image.png

Regards
Lyman