[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Deploy from Eclipse to OpenShift in a breeze

Eugene Ivlev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 05:08:24 EST 2012

Eugene Ivlev [https://community.jboss.org/people/chem_euegene] commented on

"Deploy from Eclipse to OpenShift in a breeze"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/06/27/deploy-from-eclipse-to-openshift-in-a-breeze#comment-11191

> * or, you can put binary files (eg: a war file) in the "./deployments" folder (at the root of your Eclipse project) and they will also be deployed.

Does it mean that I should commit war file to git ?
When I put my war file to deployments folder nothing is happening. Then, I'm trying to drag & drop my project to openshift I see message: "Where are no local changes to git". And after NO is selected, nothing is happening. If I select YES, maven build is invoked on openshift.