[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JAX-WS how to read a different charset

Oskar Carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 06:10:03 EST 2012

Oskar Carlstedt [https://community.jboss.org/people/oskar.carlstedt] created the discussion

"Re: JAX-WS how to read a different charset"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779314#779314

Hello!

I have a question because I don't see how the info from your link will solve your encoding/charset issues. The normal case is, if the encoding instruction (<? ... encoding='XXX'?>) is set to encodingXXX then JAX-WS will treat it as encodingXXX. So my question is if this problem regards to a difference in the http charset header and the given document encoding?

Kind regards,
Oskar

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]