[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Hibernate tools - Reverse Engineering - Issue with ID class equals method for BigDecimal fields

purna chand cherukuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 10:57:01 EDT 2012

purna chand cherukuri [https://community.jboss.org/people/purna.cherukuri] created the discussion

"Re: Hibernate tools - Reverse Engineering - Issue with ID class equals method for BigDecimal fields"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/762982#762982

Hi Max,

Thanks alot for the information.

My colleague named Venkata Ramana Reddy has committed the changes.  Could you please let us know, when can we download the jar with these changes?  Does these changes get merged into 3.2.4 version which we are using?  Please let us know the process to get the jar with the fix.

Once again, thanks alot for the support.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]