[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to change the Port of JBPM5.3 Full Installer?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 08:11:15 EDT 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"How to change the Port of JBPM5.3 Full Installer?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763195#763195

Hi,

I Used JBPM5.3 Full Installer, it works well with the default configuration
My question is how do we change the default sample which works at localhost:8080 to some other port?

So far, I have changed:
1. {installerPath}\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\configuration\standalone.xml

changing the port value in this part
 <socket-binding-group name="standard-sockets" default-interface="public">
        <socket-binding name="http" port="8082"/>

doing this, i can access the jbpm console but the console is unable to load any process from guvnor repository

2.  {installerPath}\guvnor.preferences.properties
changed port 8080 to 8082

3. {installerPath}\jbpm.console.properties
changed port 8080 to 8082

4.  {installerPath}\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\deployments\drools-guvnor.war\WEB-INF\classes\preferences.properties
changed port 8080 to 8082

5. {installerPath}\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\deployments\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war\WEB-INF\classes\guvnor.preferences.properties
changed port 8080 to 8082

6. {installerPath}\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\deployments\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war\WEB-INF\classes\jbpm.console.properties
changed port 8080 to 8082

but still no success, now when i try to refresh the list of process definition in jbpm console I always get the resteasy error.

I suppose there should be some other files that need to be modified. Which files are those?

Any Help is appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi