[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - wsconsume, how to access HTTP Basic secured WSDL

Jochen Riedlinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 07:55:35 EDT 2012

Jochen Riedlinger [https://community.jboss.org/people/j_ri] created the discussion

"wsconsume, how to access HTTP Basic secured WSDL"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763467#763467

Hi,

I have to implement a webservice client for ou JEE application which accesses a webservice on a SAP system. The webservice's WSDL is secured with HTTP Basic authentication.
Unfortunately I couldn't find out how to set username and password when using the wsconsume goal of the

<groupId>org.jboss.ws.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jaxws-tools-plugin</artifactId>

maven plugin for client code generation.

Can any body give me a hint how to solve this ( I already know that I can download the WSDL and imported XSDs manually and use a local copy of them......but this is not a good option)?

Thanks,
Jochen

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]