[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Problems removing CDI support from project

hd0815 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 08:45:00 EDT 2012

hd0815 [https://community.jboss.org/people/hd0815] created the discussion

"Problems removing CDI support from project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764090#764090

Hi,

I'm facing the following problem with JBoss Tools 3.3 and Eclipse Juno.
I have a project which needed CDI support from JBoss Tools prior but all CDI content went into a seperate project now. Because the project contains a lot of java classes and the invokation of the CDI builder eats up a lot of time (> 10 minutes) I tried to remove the CDI support from this project. It isn't needed anymore.
I tried doing this via right click on project --> Configure --> Remove CDI support. This doesn't seem to work.
I also tried this via right click on project --> Properties --> CDI Settings --> uncheck the checkbox for CDI support --> Apply --> OK. This doesn't seem to work neither, because the checkbox is checked again, when I look into the project properties again.
I also removed the CDI Builder from the builders for this project via right click on project --> Properties --> Builders --> uncheck the checkbox for CDI Builder --> OK, but a new builder for CDI was added afterwards.

Now I don't know what to do next. All I want to do is remove the support for CDI.

Note: It didn't work with Eclipse Helios for and JBoss Tools 3.3 my colleague neither.

Thanks in advance

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]