[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Problems removing CDI support from project

hd0815 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 08:06:08 EDT 2012

hd0815 [https://community.jboss.org/people/hd0815] created the discussion

"Re: Problems removing CDI support from project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764359#764359

Hi,

I downloaded the devstudio and tested the performance of the CDI Builder at the project. I'm not absolutly sure about the exact duration but it lasts at least five minutes for me to let the builder come to an end. I recognized that the garbage collector is working a lot better in this version because I didn't my heap filled. I could work while the new version of the builder does his part. So there is a noticable improvement of the performance.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]