[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Problems removing CDI support from project

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 04:12:41 EDT 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: Problems removing CDI support from project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764514#764514

hd0815 again thanks for helping test it and i'm happy to see that the improvements we made also help on your project.

It still has issues though it seems in JBT - and this might be caused by different memory settings. Could you check what is in your eclipse.ini you are running JBT with ?

And finally, you say you are not using CDI nor EL in this project - that's interesting since then i'm curious if our CDI detector is "too aggressive" or its just because you include the CDI dependencies but don't use them ?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]