[jboss-user] [jBPM] - POM : droolsjbpm-parent : maven-enforcer-plugin (goal "enforce") is ignored by m2e

joploya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 03:29:08 EDT 2012

joploya [https://community.jboss.org/people/joploya] created the discussion

"POM : droolsjbpm-parent : maven-enforcer-plugin (goal "enforce") is ignored by m2e"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764951#764951

Hello,

I have a maven eclipse problem with the "jbpm-examples" of the GitHub repository (Version = 5.3.0.Final). I found a solution that consists on add the following code in the POM :
> <action>
> *<ignore />*
>  </action>
but I can't modify the POM of "droolsjbpm_parent".
If somebody encounter this problem and have a solution or a way it ill be very nice.

Also, I don't know if it is linked to the maven problem but the library of "org.jbpm.process.workitem" and "org.jbpm.task" are not added and so the imports failed.
But when I go to the console and use the command mvn clean package the examples compile and create well the jar in the target folder.

B. Regards,

Joploya