[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Alpha2 sporadic deployment problems

Jesper Skov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 08:43:47 EDT 2012

Jesper Skov [https://community.jboss.org/people/jskovjyskebankdk] created the discussion

"Re: Alpha2 sporadic deployment problems"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766286#766286

We're looking at a Windows7 upgrade in the next couple of months. And we sort of hope that this will solve the problem....

I don't think we'll want to waste more time looking for ghosts until after that switch; we know that our platform is fairly old and sucky.

We'll keep the majority of the developers on Eclipse 3.7sr1 + JbossTools 3.3.0M4 until we know if Windows7 will fix the problems with later releases.
The few developers using Alpha1 are OK with limping along until the switch.

If the problem persists after the Windows7 switch, I'll come running back for support  :)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]