[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to copy timer events between sessions

tmag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 09:36:27 EDT 2012

tmag [https://community.jboss.org/people/tmag] created the discussion

"Re: How to copy timer events between sessions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766307#766307

As the centralized session cannot be restored simultaneously, if multiple developers try to bring up their local applications pointing to a central db.

1. Thats why we implemented it as seperate service (REST) decoupled from the original application. Is it a good approach?
2. For now we are using a single session for this REST based service. As there can be multiple parallel requests - do we need a new session per each request ? or a single session can serve all requests?

Please help.