[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Alpha2 sporadic deployment problems

Jesper Skov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 10:02:13 EDT 2012

Jesper Skov [https://community.jboss.org/people/jskovjyskebankdk] created the discussion

"Re: Alpha2 sporadic deployment problems"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766323#766323

I hear you.

But we're not just running XP. We're running XP loaded with all sorts of old crappy applications, banking infrastructure and whatnot - which will mostly disappear in the switch to Windows7.

Given the trouble with reproducing the other issue elsewhere, I think it reasonable to suspect (at least in part) our XP+crud platform as the culprit.

And since we're leaving it soon, I'd rather spend time looking for the problem on a leaner Windows7 platform, should it persist.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]