[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Tell us about... Your installation scenario

Jesper Skov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 03:10:02 EDT 2012

Jesper Skov [https://community.jboss.org/people/jskovjyskebankdk] created the discussion

"Re: Tell us about... Your installation scenario"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766584#766584

We have downloaded the Eclipse JEE distributions and JBossTools site archives (and a number of other plugins in standalone or site-form).

When the developer starts our eclipse launcher, it'll unpack the relevant eclipse and run the P2 installer to add the configured plugins.

In the case of JBoss Tools, we only install a subset of the features: org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.feature, org.jboss.tools.cdi.feature, org.jboss.tools.jsf.feature, org.jboss.tools.ws.feature, org.hibernate.eclipse.feature

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]