[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problems saving DataInputSet using reusable subprocess in embedded subprocess

Martin Rindfleisch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 05:29:55 EDT 2012

Martin Rindfleisch [https://community.jboss.org/people/rodolphio] created the discussion

"Problems saving DataInputSet using reusable subprocess in embedded subprocess"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766621#766621

Hi,

I defined a process (see file reusableProcessInEmbeddedProcess.txt) in Guvnor 5.4.0 Final with Designer 2.3.0 Final and JBossAS 7 Final .
When I try to store the process after editing DataInputSet in the reusable subprocess, the defined "CustomType"-column in DataInputSet is not stored, only the "name"-column.
Any idea why? the server log is fine, no errors.

Thanks.