[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process diagram loading problem in linux

Josny Delson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 01:28:53 EDT 2012

Josny Delson [https://community.jboss.org/people/josdel] created the discussion

"Process diagram loading problem in linux"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766939#766939

Hi All,
       When drools-guvnor.war and designer.war deployed in Gatein 3.2. Its working fine in windows machine. But I have a problem while deployed in linux machine. We can access the drools-govner and standalone editor . But not loading the saved bpmn2 processes and we could not save new processes. We could draw the process diagram, but while validating shows the '*Invalid answer from server* '  error(Also not loading the packageName and processid automatically as it in windows.Then I set these values and shows the previous '*Invalid answer from server* '  error ). I am using designer 2.2 and JBPM 5.2 , drools-guvnor 5.3.1.

*Please help and suggest me to solve this problem*

*Josny Delson
*