[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss tools JSF development - extending VPE (for MBean property)

Kaushal Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 10:51:04 EDT 2012

Kaushal Kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/kaushal_jboss] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss tools JSF development - extending VPE (for MBean property)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/767112#767112

Today, if we drag and drop a Non-managed bean component from "Web Projects" view on JSPMultipartVieweditor, then a pop up window is shown which asks about the corresponding managedbean name.
So we would try to gain advantage of such feature.
I am not very clear on what do you mean by "unknown objects". Assuming that you mean a reference attribute for a custom class (for e.g. a Person reference (which comprises of fname (String), lname (String) etc.). In this case will like to get the entire object getting formulated on UI, i.e. a <h:panelGroup> component which bundles all the sub components (like fname, lname (as <h:inputText> etc. ) together). I understand this will be a bit tricky

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]