[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm 5.4 org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo

rickylkl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 10:51:26 EDT 2012

rickylkl [https://community.jboss.org/people/rickylkl] created the discussion

"jbpm 5.4 org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/767113#767113

Dear all jbpm expert,

     I am so new to Jbpm5 and Drool 5, i am trying to integrate those with spring persistence. ( i am using jbpm5.3 and drools 5.4)
     i have a question about why jbpm processinstanceinfo need a ProcessInstanceInfo.hbm.xml and JBPMorm.xml to do persistence and the other class does not ?
     e.g.
     org.jbpm.process.audit.ProcessInstanceLog
     org.jbpm.process.audit.NodeInstanceLog

     Can anyone help or explain it a bit to me ? Much thx !!  :)

Best Regards
Ricky