[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Watch Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 3 Online

Kavin Dave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 01:39:47 EDT 2012

Kavin Dave [https://community.jboss.org/people/kavin20] created the discussion

"Watch Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 3 Online"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/771383#771383

Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 3 Megavideo, Putlocker, Video TV brain Only eight more episodes left until the series finale of Gossip Girl, and the suspense is building. In Monday’s “Dirty Rotten Scandals,” Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) is hosting her first fashion show as the head of Waldorf Designs and something (obviously) shocking happens when Sage (Sofia Black-D’Elia) models in the show. Blair was definitely looking for exposure… but we’re not sure she wanted this kind.
 http://bit.ly/LvH2ur  http://i.imgur.com/wEolU.png  http://images.buddytv.com/userquizimages/0eedf2d2-78ef-4301-aaee-5ae65fee2e9abook.jpg

 Blair: “I would like someone to feature because the face of Waldorf Designs”
 B is looking Serena for help? sensible luck, Ms. Waldorf. You kicked her out of the Waldorf modeling game back in Season one — what causes you to suppose she’d jump back in? OH yea, and don’t you bear in mind once S had you escorted out of her Gala last week?

 Sage: “You’ll get American state in” Based on Serena’s raised eyebrows (love the highest, hate the face), and Sage’s determination to require down S currently that she’s chemical analysis the miscroscopic troublemaker’s male parent, we’d say this isn’t about to go alright... for either of them. Serena S6 E3 still Photo Credit: Video Still

 Steven: “This means that a lot” We get that he spent lots of your time with a wholesome family on seventh Heaven, however Steven’s continuing “good guy” factor is admittedly obtaining recent. to not mention, he should be blind if he doesn’t see the strain between his new girlie and his girl.

 Sage: “I have a sense tonight’s about to be terribly unforgettable.”
 Looks like the younger Spence got her method, as a result of she’s ambling down the runway sort of a professional. As for that outfit? We’re not thus positive.
 Sage Bares All S6 E3 Photo Credit: Video Still

 Serena: “Sounds like there’s a ‘but’ coming? Oh good, we have a tendency to area unit all currently felons as a result of we have a tendency to simply saw Sage take her garments off and girlfriend is simply seventeen. Ew. We’re gonna go shower away our feelings.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]