[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Is there any way to get dataTable with some default columns when we drag & drop Richfaces tag dataTable from Jboss tools palette to visual page editor?

Mushfik Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 08:58:39 EDT 2012

Mushfik Khan [https://community.jboss.org/people/mushfik.mk] created the discussion

"Re: Is there any way to get dataTable with some default columns when we drag & drop Richfaces tag dataTable from Jboss tools palette to visual page editor?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/772078#772078

Hi Denis,
Thanks for your reply. We wanted to have the ability to drop the table with default column. My concern is whether we can achive it in VPE (either by extending some plugin or by any other way). Please reply.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]