[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Cannot create Spring MVC or RichFaces projects

Andreas Nauerz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 21:45:13 EDT 2012

Andreas Nauerz [https://community.jboss.org/people/NautilusIII] created the discussion

"Cannot create Spring MVC or RichFaces projects"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/772484#772484

Hi!

When just clicking the links to create Spring MVC or RichFaces projects and leaving the defaults I end up with error messages that some archetypes could not be resolved.
Can anyone explain me what is meant by that/how to fix that?
I alréady played around trying to add repositories, but that did not help so far.

I am using JBoss 7.1 with JBoss Tools 5.
Everything else works like a charm.

Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]