[jboss-user] [jBPM] - EvaluationExample2 execution failed

Ava H do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 04:59:13 EDT 2012

Ava H [https://community.jboss.org/people/avah99] created the discussion

"EvaluationExample2 execution failed"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757727#757727

After setting up the demo and executing +ant start.demo+, the followings in console with error were showed when I had imported the jbpm-5.3.0.Final-examples.zip into Eclipse and executed org.jbpm.examples.evaluation.EvaluationExample2:

Krisv executing task Performance Evaluation(1: Please perform a self-evalutation.)
John executing task Performance Evaluation(2: You need to evaluate krisv.)
Mary delegating task Performance Evaluation(3: You need to evaluate krisv.) to krisv
Administrator delegating task back to mary
Mary executing task Performance Evaluation(3: You need to evaluate krisv.)
Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.RuntimeException: Client Exception with class class org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1 using port 5445
    at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:127)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: HornetQException[errorCode=102 message=Consumer is closed]
    at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.checkClosed(ClientConsumerImpl.java:911)
    at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.receive(ClientConsumerImpl.java:184)
    at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.receive(ClientConsumerImpl.java:401)
    at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:118)
    ... 1 more
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.RuntimeException: Client Exception with class class org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1 using port 5445
    at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:127)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: HornetQException[errorCode=102 message=Consumer is closed]
    at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.checkClosed(ClientConsumerImpl.java:911)
    at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.receive(ClientConsumerImpl.java:184)
    at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ClientConsumerImpl.receive(ClientConsumerImpl.java:401)
    at org.jbpm.task.service.hornetq.HornetQTaskClientConnector$1.run(HornetQTaskClientConnector.java:118)
    ... 1 more

Could you run it smootly? Please help me... Thanks!