[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Evalution of jBPM as Workflow solution

jitendra chopra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 13:37:08 EDT 2012

jitendra chopra [https://community.jboss.org/people/chopra.jitendra] created the discussion

"Evalution of jBPM as Workflow solution"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757875#757875

Hi
We are evaluting jBPM with Activiti. I can't find below answers anywhere hence posted here.

Replication : Is replication supported with various nodes? How process and Jobs can be replcated with different servers?
Load balance and Fail Over : How Fail over can be handled?
Cloud : Any number of number nodes supported? any restriction?
Inhouse SSO Integration : We have CAS sso in place is there any way we can integrate activit with existing SSO?

What is advatages of jBPM over Activiti? Is there any site , forum or link which can provide good comparaion.

Thanks
Jitendra