[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Setting-up the development environment for the JBPM (5.3.0)

seenukarthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 03:21:25 EDT 2012

seenukarthi [https://community.jboss.org/people/seenukarthi] created the discussion

"Setting-up the development environment for the JBPM (5.3.0)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758208#758208

Hi,

I am trying to setup the development environment for the JBPM (5.3.0) where as I am facing some issues. Could you please help me in sorting out these issues.

I followed the steps given in the following link to setup the WSHumanTask war.

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBPM-530FinalManualDeploymentGuideForBeginner (https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-21179)

I managed to configure the oracle as DB. However when I tried to run the jbpm-examples-5.3.0 HumanTaskExample. I am getting the IndexOutOfBoundException from the following statement

TaskSummary task1 = taskClient.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner("sales-rep", groups, "en-UK").get(0);

Am I missing any configurations apart from the one given in the above link.

Regards
Karthikeyan Vaithilingam