[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to deploy my BPMN 2.0 xml file in jBPM core process engine ?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 04:02:25 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How to deploy my BPMN 2.0 xml file in jBPM core process engine ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758219#758219

you can do one of few ways:
- import it into Guvnor as business asset
- import into Web Designer and next save it as business asset in guvnor

Once this is successfully imported build the package where it is placed and you should be ready to run the process (assuming process is valid)

HTH