[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Integrating jBPM 5 with Seam

rquinta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 9 19:06:02 EDT 2012

rquinta [https://community.jboss.org/people/rquinta] created the discussion

"Integrating jBPM 5 with Seam"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/758725#758725

Hi,
I’m a computer engineer student working in a project with jBMP technologies.
We have software using jBPM 3 integrated with Seam 2.2, we are considering migrating it to jBMP 5. We were searching, without success, about Seam (versions 2.2 and 3) integration with jBMP 5.

Could you please tell us if it’s possible to integrate jBMP 5 with Seam (2.2 or 3)? If there is not possible, is there any alternative?

Thanks in advance.
Rodrigo