[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Replacement for sun-jms-adapter.rar?

Yevgen Kravchenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 10:32:22 EDT 2012

Yevgen Kravchenko [https://community.jboss.org/people/ykravchenko] created the discussion

"Re: Replacement for sun-jms-adapter.rar?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/759041#759041

Hey RB Whitaker,

I'm also trying to deploy genericjmsra.rar in Jboss7. Im trying to do that in order to integrate Tibco EMS with Jboss7 (genericjmsra seems to be the only way).

However when deploying rar file I got exactly same issues as you have righ now.

I didn't do a long  research of why that happened, but I could fix those errors quickly. I checked out code for genericjmsra from trunk and added Referenceable and Serializable interfaces to fix error.

You can do same fix yourself of send me PM and I'll mail you updated genericjmsra.rar which deploys fine in Jboss7

Regards,
YK

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]