[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - SOAP message logging

bohemius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 15:51:34 EDT 2012

bohemius [https://community.jboss.org/people/bohemius] created the discussion

"SOAP message logging"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/759490#759490

Hello all,

we are trying to log our SOAP messages for a mobile client on the server for debugging purposes (the server log will do) so we added the following to the jboss-logging.xml file as we found in various documents and discussions

<logger category="org.jboss.ws.core.MessageTrace">
      <level name="TRACE"/>
</logger>

However nothing gets outputed even after restart and I cannot find anymore information.  We are using version 6.1.0 final with the default WS stack with annotations in the EJB.  Is there something I'm missing here?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanx

-J

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]