[jboss-user] [jBPM] - unable to retrieve results when getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner

Skulled Field do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 10:19:50 EDT 2012

Skulled Field [https://community.jboss.org/people/skulled] created the discussion

"unable to retrieve results when getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760375#760375

h2. Hello,

I can't get tasks of user by userID with the method : getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner(userId, language,  TaskSummaryResponseHandler). But with the same java code with another database it works.
I do a "select * from jbpm_peopleassignments_potown where entity_id = 'myuserid';" in my database and I get results.

I don't understand why this code return no results :

Java code :
BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler task = new BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler();
client.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner( userId, "en-UK", task );
 List<TaskSummary> tasks = task.getResults();

Error log :

h2. java.lang.RuntimeException: Timeout : unable to retrieve results
h2.     at org.jbpm.task.service.responsehandlers.BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler.getResults(BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler.java:41)

Please help me.

Thanks