[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please.

Luis Victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 17:25:23 EDT 2012

Luis Victor [https://community.jboss.org/people/keymaker19] created the discussion

"Re: Any help with Jbpm-Console problem please."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760455#760455

hi quanting i did what you say in the files but it didn't show anythin new in the server log. I spend a time developing the SOA part of my application with Service Component Architecture. The process doesn't advance from the self evaluation activity even when i complete the form in the krisv user. krisv user doesn't show any task to complete in the personal task view. Please tell me what else i can do. I downloaded the installer again and is the same. Tell me how can i see the h2 database contents at runtime please. Any idea to solve this problem?
Greetings