[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy

Nico Nico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 23:19:23 EDT 2012

Nico Nico [https://community.jboss.org/people/zenzei2k] created the discussion

"Re: ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760477#760477

I'm getting the same exception. In my case, the problem seems to be the SpringLifecycleInterceptor interceptor class. Only after adding the snowdrop-deployers.jar to my .ear the problem dissapear although I have already install snowdrop in the modules folder, and then added the extension org.jboss.snowdrop to my configuration.

I suppose adding the snowdrop jar to my ear isn't the right solution, so I'l glad to hear to the right one!

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]