[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Link between org.drools.definition.process.Process and asset in Guvnor

Alessandro Dionisi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 21 05:22:07 EDT 2012

Alessandro Dionisi [https://community.jboss.org/people/cecchisandrone] created the discussion

"Link between org.drools.definition.process.Process and asset in Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/760782#760782

Hi all,
in my application, I use a KnowledgeAgent that scans a Guvnor ChangeSet in order to see the latest modification on the process definitions.
I can list the process definitions in the kbase using: *ksession.getKnowledgeBase().getProcesses()*. This call returns a list of org.drools.definition.process.Process objects that has the following attributes: *id, name, version, package name, type, metadata*. This is an example of table displaying that data:
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-760782-19549/Screenshot_1.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-760782-19549/450-106/Screenshot_1.png
Now I want to add an edit feature, that opens directly the Designer in the application context, not Guvnor, using the URL:  http://localhost:8080/drools-Guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet?assetsUUIDs= http://localhost:8080/drools-Guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet?assetsUUIDs=" + *processUuid* + "&client=designer";

The problem is that I can't find a link from the Process object to the UUID of the resource in Guvnor. How can I find the UUID starting from org.drools.definition.process.Process object?

Thank you for an answer,
Alessandro