[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Migrating JBoss AS 5.1 webservice to AS 7.1 failed - IllegalStateException

Helmut Neubauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 24 07:41:21 EDT 2012

Helmut Neubauer [https://community.jboss.org/people/h.neubauer] created the discussion

"Re: Migrating JBoss AS 5.1 webservice to AS 7.1 failed - IllegalStateException"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761086#761086

The source link of my exception (getEJBMethod()) was wrong. I corrected it.

Can anyone tell me, what are possible reasons for my method to be no part of the allowed methods?

Looking in my log files, the service itself seems to be deployed correctly (endpoint available).

Thanks, Helmut

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]