[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get Multiple Instances work in jBPM Designer Version: 2.3.0.Final?

Martin Rindfleisch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 25 07:13:59 EDT 2012

Martin Rindfleisch [https://community.jboss.org/people/rodolphio] created the discussion

"Re: How to get Multiple Instances work in jBPM Designer Version: 2.3.0.Final?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761355#761355

when I click on the button Info in the designer, it tells me that it's the above mentioned version 2.3.0.Final.
I would like to add, that if I give a name to the "CollectionExpression" and the "Variable Name", I cannot store  the process due to the error "could not find process image". When I remove the node "multiple Instances" everything works fine again.
Alltough I don't know how to open a JIRA, I hope this still will be fixed. Please let me know when it's done.