[jboss-user] [jBPM] - gwt-console problem

Mai A. S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 10:19:15 EDT 2012

Mai A. S [https://community.jboss.org/people/mai.s] created the discussion

"gwt-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761670#761670

Hi All,

I have a problem while running gwt-console project in eclipse. I can't connect to get processes definitions from guvnor.

In the function of loadKnowledgeBase () while reaching the line

 | kagent.applyChangeSet(ResourceFactory.newReaderResource(guvnorUtils.createChangeSet())); |

then it throws null pointer exception and print it in the catch
logger.error("Could not load processes from Guvnor: " + t.getMessage());

| 0 | 26/09 16:14:28,489[main] ERROR integration.console.StatefulKnowledgeSessionUtil.loadKnowledgeBase  - Could not load processes from Guvnor: null |

my jbpm.console.properties file:

jbpm.console.server.host=localhost
jbpm.console.server.port=8080
jbpm.console.task.service.strategy=HornetQ
jbpm.console.task.service.host=127.0.0.1
jbpm.console.task.service.port=8080
jbpm.console.directory=D\:\\My_Project\\ConsoleDirectory
guvnor.protocol=http
guvnor.host=localhost:8080
guvnor.subdomain=drools-guvnor
guvnor.usr=admin