[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.3 starting process instance with jbpm-console from ksession.startProcess(...)

franco80 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 26 16:30:59 EDT 2012

franco80 [https://community.jboss.org/people/franco80] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.3 starting process instance with jbpm-console from ksession.startProcess(...)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761747#761747

thanx for the answer

i see "and where is store repository for drools-guvnor" in jboss /bin/repo and bin/data  B-)

Earlier I used KnowledgeRuntimeLogger logger = KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory.newThreadedFileLogger(ksession, "test", 1000) from jbpm example, but I don't know now what to do.
Tutorial from link present using JPA logger, but why ? I must use JPA to save log actual data and to see process instance in jbpm-console ?
 I don't understand. I simply want use startProcess without using JPA, it possible ?
After invoke ksession.startProcess("com.sample.humantask", params) should i see process instance in database (table ProcessInstanceInfo) or I should use jpa ?
I read for save process instance i must use wait state ...?