[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Pattern of using StatefulKnowledgeSession in web application

wqe wqe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 05:32:04 EDT 2012

wqe wqe [https://community.jboss.org/people/drupalspring] created the discussion

"Pattern of using StatefulKnowledgeSession in web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/761858#761858

Suppose the current flow stop at a human task , we have to call +StatefulKnowledgeSession.getWorkItemManager().completeWorkItem(workItemId , null)+ to complete this human task manually. What is the difference when using StatefulKnowledgeSession in the following cases?

 1.  Use StatefulKnowledgeSession which create this process to complete this human task
 2. Use a new StatefulKnowledgeSession  to complete this human task

 I found that result of both the above approach seems to be the same.